Thursday, October 22, 2015

MFT Sketch 251

Hi everyone,

I got another card for you. This one is for the My Favorite Things Card Challenge with their sketch challenge. I love doing challenges they make me create. They make me better at card making. This is my first time trying this out. I've been doing Unity Stamp Blog Hop for the last three months. Well not exactly 3 months but you get the idea. I really do have to thank Heather Hoffman if it wasn't for her blog showcasing all these other craft companies I don't think I'd be doing this right now. Definitely got a new set of websites I want to try out.

So for my first MFT card I used the Sketch challenge 251. I stamped with Unity's Believe in the Magic Sentiment Kit. I used another blending technique with the blue and misted it a little. I also put ornaments stamp on top of it.

Hope you all like it.

Lupe

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I am glad our challenges inspire you. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete