Wednesday, December 28, 2016

GIU Week Day 3


Hello everyone  and  welcome  to  day three of my GIU week. Today i have a canvas project  for you using  the  kit Born to Stand Out, it's  such a wonderful  kit. I've  always loved  these kits so inspiring. 

I used the sentiment  "Being different is one of the most Beautiful  things on Earth. "

So no matter who or what you  are. You are the most beautiful thing in the world.  

And with that U leave  you ladies with that thought.




Remember  come  by my blog  everyday this week and comment for your  chance to win a bag of 25 random  stamps from Unity.

Thank you all for coming by.
Love, Lupe

16 comments:

  1. I love the thought of using stamps on canvas. Thanks for adding to my "to do"list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thought of using stamps on canvas. Thanks for adding to my "to do"list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous sentiment! I love canvases, but find them so intimidating ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried a canvas! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment and good for you trying out a canvas project! I still haven't dabbled much in mixed media but this will be a great addition to your craft room decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I've been so afraid to try doing a canvas. Thank you for the inspiration!

    Sammibug in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this week! That's a great sentiment to keep in mind and so very true. Love your sweet canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment on your pretty canvas project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspirational sentiment on this canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another nice project to learn from and be inspired by. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete