Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Simon Says Monday Challenge

Hi everyone,

Wow I definitely have the crafting spirit in me right now. Especially with Christmas around the corner. I got into my stamps and viola I made four different projects in one night. It's been a while since I've done that many in a roll.  Anyways there is one holiday that is usually miss because of the commercialization of Christmas and that's Thanksgiving. I always feel like it's left on the back burner it goes so quickly and bam it's Christmas time.

For my card I used the sentiment "Just wanted to say Thank you" from the kit Butterflies and Sunbeams.  Then I used the beautiful young lady from the kit Rebuild Herself  I also used the leaf from the Beauty is Never Perfect kit from Unity.



Here it is.
I wanted to Thank every one who has ever helped me and my family in anyway. My family and I are so grateful to have you all in our lives thank you. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the girl with the hat stamp, so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete